- You join the leading global intercultural network with over 50 years of intercultural experience and know-how.
- You have access to a unique network which enables you to stay up to date by sharing best practices, latest developments and resources in the area of intercultural communication, management and research.
- You can take advantage of opportunities for continued professional development.
- You are invited to local, national and international congresses, conferences, training days, briefings and social events at specially discounted rates* both in Switzerland and beyond.
- You have the opportunity to participate in special interest groups and task forces reinforcing your leadership, adding CV enhancing skills and gaining increased visibility in the profession.
- You take an active role in building up the intercultural profession by contributing your ideas, research and best practices and have an essential impact on our future.
« Mentoring is a new adaptation of the age-old concept of reciprocity practiced by all cultures. Usual reciprocal practices are implicit, whereas the mentoring contract makes the agreements explicit. » Elaina Zuker
In this spirit, SIETAR Switzerland is offering its active members a mentoring program to assist with their professional development as part of our extended range of benefits.
Interested in hearing more? Think this may be for you? Then take a few minutes to review this document.
For further information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Additionally for Corporate Members :
- You access local intercultural trainers and coaches across the country with highest quality and professional standards.
- You create sustainable In-House-Academy partnerships.
- You participate in and initiate task forces and research groups around your topics of interest.
And for Academic Institutions*:
- You access an association focussed on connecting research to practice.
- You can expand your academic contacts across multiple institutions.
- You have the opportunity to help your own students in the Intercultural field connect with a professional Association and participate in C.V. enhancing projects.
*should your class want to join as a group, please enquire regarding our group discounts which make student membership registration even more attractive.
Membership Categories and Annual Fees :
- Individual membership (private individuals) : CHF 180.-
- Student membership (students and apprentices) : CHF 90.-
Corporate Membership* :
- Multinational companies : CHF 1000.-
*Access up to 8 employees + 2 in-house complimentary events per year on topic of your choice (eg. diversity, multicultural teams, cultural awareness, leadership across cultures, etc.).
- Medium-sized companies (between 10 and 50 employees) : CHF 500.-
*Access up to 5 employees + 1 in-house complimentary event on topic of your choice (eg. diversity, multicultural teams, cultural awareness, leadership across cultures, etc.).
Small Organisation / NGO Membership* :
- Small companies (up to 10 employees) : CHF 350.-
- Governmental Institutions : CHF 350.-
- International Organisations & NGOs : CHF 350.-
*Access up to 5 employees
Academic Organisations* : CHF 350
*Access up to 5 persons (employees and/or students)
*Should your students want to join as a group, please enquire regarding our group discounts which make student membership registration even more attractive.
Overseas members* : CHF 50
*This category applies only to Swiss nationals residing outside Europe. To be eligible you need to have been either a regular student or individual member for at least 2 full calendar years before applying for the overseas member category. Overseas members can access all regular benefits except Culture PopUps or live events.