- You join the leading global intercultural network with over 50 years of intercultural experience and know-how.
- You have access to a unique network which enables you to stay up to date by sharing best practices, latest developments and resources in the area of intercultural communication, management and research.
- You can take advantage of opportunities for continued professional development.
- You are invited to local, national and international congresses, conferences, training days, briefings and social events at specially discounted rates* both in Switzerland and beyond.
- You have the opportunity to participate in special interest groups and task forces reinforcing your leadership, adding CV enhancing skills and gaining increased visibility in the profession.
- You take an active role in building up the intercultural profession by contributing your ideas, research and best practices and have an essential impact on our future.
« Mentoring is a new adaptation of the age-old concept of reciprocity practiced by all cultures. Usual reciprocal practices are implicit, whereas the mentoring contract makes the agreements explicit. » Elaina Zuker
In this spirit, SIETAR Switzerland is offering its active members a mentoring program to assist with their professional development as part of our extended range of benefits.
Interested in hearing more? Think this may be for you? Then take a few minutes to review this document.
For further information, contact email@example.com
Additionally for Corporate Members :
- You access local intercultural trainers and coaches across the country with highest quality and professional standards.
- You create sustainable In-House-Academy partnerships.
- You participate in and initiate task forces and research groups around your topics of interest.
And for Academic Institutions*:
- You access an association focussed on connecting research to practice.
- You can expand your academic contacts across multiple institutions.
- You have the opportunity to help your own students in the Intercultural field connect with a professional Association and participate in C.V. enhancing projects.
*should your class want to join as a group, please enquire regarding our group discounts which make student membership registration even more attractive.
Membership Categories and Annual Fees :
- Individual membership (private individuals) : CHF 180.-
- Student membership (students and apprentices) : CHF 90.-
Corporate Membership* :
- Multinational companies : CHF 1000.-
*Access up to 8 employees + 2 in-house complimentary events per year on topic of your choice (eg. diversity, multicultural teams, cultural awareness, leadership across cultures, etc.).
- Medium-sized companies (between 10 and 50 employees) : CHF 500.-
*Access up to 5 employees + 1 in-house complimentary event on topic of your choice (eg. diversity, multicultural teams, cultural awareness, leadership across cultures, etc.).
Small Organisation / NGO Membership* :
- Small companies (up to 10 employees) : CHF 350.-
- Governmental Institutions : CHF 350.-
- International Organisations & NGOs : CHF 350.-
*Access up to 5 employees
Academic Organisations* : CHF 350
*Access up to 5 persons (employees and/or students)
*Should your students want to join as a group, please enquire regarding our group discounts which make student membership registration even more attractive.
Overseas members* : CHF 50
*This category applies only to Swiss nationals residing outside Europe. To be eligible you need to have been either a regular student or individual member for at least 2 full calendar years before applying for the overseas member category. Overseas members can access all regular benefits except Culture PopUps or live events.
Message regarding European Privacy Law :
In compliance with the new European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which went into effect on May 25th, 2018 we would like to inform our readers that we safeguard any data you share with us (i.e. your name and email address), and we do not share this information with any 3rd party under any circumstances.
Also please note that you can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time by going to the bottom of this message and clicking on “unsubscribe”. Thank you