- You join the leading global intercultural network with over 50 years of intercultural experience and know-how.
- You have access to a unique network which enables you to stay up to date by sharing best practices, latest developments and resources in the area of intercultural communication, management and research.
- You can take advantage of opportunities for continued professional development.
- You are invited to local, national and international congresses, conferences, training days, briefings and social events at specially discounted rates* both in Switzerland and beyond.
- You have the opportunity to participate in special interest groups and task forces reinforcing your leadership, adding CV enhancing skills and gaining increased visibility in the profession.
- You take an active role in building up the intercultural profession by contributing your ideas, research and best practices and have an essential impact on our future.
Additionally for Corporate Members :
- You access local intercultural trainers and coaches across the country with highest quality and professional standards.
- You create sustainable In-House-Academy partnerships.
- You participate in and initiate task forces and research groups around your topics of interest.
And for Academic Institutions*:
- You access an association focussed on connecting research to practice.
- You can expand your academic contacts across multiple institutions.
- You have the opportunity to help your own students in the Intercultural field connect with a professional Association and participate in C.V. enhancing projects.
*should your class want to join as a group, please enquire regarding our group discounts which make student membership registration even more attractive.