SIETAR SWITZERLAND CONGRESS 2020 GOES VIRTUAL
The continued incertitude tied to the evolution of the COVID-19 situation and necessary risk management for all involved, makes it necessary for SIETAR Switzerland to switch its congress format to a virtual format for 2020.
We are convinced that we can organise an original and relevant virtual event which allows for convivial networking.
We have retained a “dispersed” format for the congress, with sessions spread from October 23rd to November 28th, 2020and held individually. Moreover, by selecting a variety of times and dates, we will be creating further opportunities to connect together across the globe.
The different sessions of our congress will focus on living and working together, developing collaborative intelligence, global citizenship and getting ready to deal with the economic, climactic, intercultural and inter religious dialogue and migration challenges facing our world in the future. Our aim is to link latest research with concrete actions, best practices and grassroots initiatives.
Target audience: Practitioners, Organizations, NGOs, Educational Institutions, HR and I&D representatives from the corporate sector.
We are extremely proud to share some of the names of our congress presenters:
- Dr. Aminata Cairo, Lector Inclusive Education, The Hague University of Applied Sciences
- Prof. Gianni D’Amato, Chair nccr-on the move, the national centre for competence and research in migration
- Prof. Eric Davoine, Chair Human resources & Organization, University of Fribourg
- Miguel Carvalho Da Silva, Programme Manager – Global Education, North-South Centre of the Council of Europe
- Associate Professor Vlad Glaveanu, Head of the Department of Psychology and Professional Counseling at Webster University Geneva
- Ms Maya Hertig-Randall, international and comparative human rights specialist with a focus on religious freedom and diversity, University of Geneva
- Dr. Ingunn Johanne Ness, Senior Researcher and Cluster Leader, SLATE, Faculty of Psychology, University of Bergen
- Peter Mousaferiadis, CEO & Founder, Cultural Infusion
- Prof. Dr. Helen Spencer-Oatey, University of Warwick
- Dr. Pia Stalder, Associate Professor of Intercultural Management, HEIG-VD
Expect many more surprises: a virtual writers’ corner and book signing session and many extras!
To view registration conditions, please click here
Our grateful thanks to our generous sponsors whose support makes this congress possible!